VRSTA: javni event
Why is ISO 27001 useful for information security management?
Although many people consider ISO 27001 as a bureaucratic standard with no real benefits, actually the opposite is true - if it is implemented properly, not only will it enhance the marketing position of your organization, but it will also help you organize all information security activities in a clearly defined framework, and consequently decrease the level of risks.
If you are an information security professional, it will decrease the time needed to figure out how to set the system for planning the implementation, assessing and treating risks, involving your management at crucial points and enable measurement of the fulfillment of objectives.
ISO 27001 exhibits its full strength if used throughout the whole process of information security project - when planning all the activities, when implementing them, all up to measuring them if they achieved the desired objectives.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- Family of ISO 27k standards - for what purpose should each standard be used
- 17 steps towards ISO 27001 certification
- Key benefits and how to present them to management
- Tips for implementation - using tools, hiring a consultant, costs involved, how long does it take
- Documentation required by the standard