LOKACIJA: Hotel Aristos, Cebini 33, Zagreb (Buzin)
VRSTA: javni event
IT infrastructures have become complex and brittle. With users demanding faster response times and management demanding lower costs and more flexibility, IT needs a better strategy. Cloud computing is the approach that reduces IT complexity by leveraging the efficient pooling of on-demand, self-managed virtual infrastructure, consumed as a service. Cloud computing is central to that better strategy delivering IT as a Service, enabling IT to be consumed when and how it best serves the goals of the business.
Come join us at the VMware Cloud Day to learn how VMware, the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, and our partners are building on virtualization to deliver cloud infrastructure and management solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity, improve security and accelerate how applications are being built, deployed and run.
This is your chance to catch up with top speakers from both VMware and its partners. Over the course of just one day, they will deliver actionable information that will ensure you can get started on optimizing your infrastructure immediately. They will show you what steps to take in building an innovative IT department that adds value and leads the company towards growth and success.
The following topics will be covered during the event:
- New features of VMware vSphere 5 (VMware vSphere on Linux and web client)
- Infrastructure as a service from VMware (virtual datacenters supported by VMware vCloud Director)
- Reliable transfer of workloads between private and public hybrid clouds (VMware vCloud Connector)
- Security and management of private, public and hybrid cloud (VMware vCenter Operations product family)
- Flexible and affordable disaster recovery (VMware SRM5)
- Desktop and application virtualization novelties (VMware View5)
- VMworld 2013 announcements (VMware Appblast, Horizon, MVP and other announcements )